What personal information we collect
- When you create an Martial Arts Academy Online Student ID, register your personal information, use the MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMY ONLINE, register for a class at an Martial Arts Academy Online, or purchasing products at Martial Arts Academy Online Online Store, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information.
- When you share the MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMY ONLINE content with family and friends using the MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMY ONLINE applications, or invite others to join you on Martial Arts Academy Online forums, Martial Arts Academy Online may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Martial Arts Academy Online’s latest announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. It also helps us to improve our services, content, and advertising.
- We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Martial Arts Academy Online, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Martial Arts Academy Online’s products, services, and customer communications.
- If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for Martial Arts Academy Online to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Protection of Personal Information
Martial Arts Academy Online takes precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Martial Arts Academy Online uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where personal information is collected. To make purchases from these services, you must use an SSL-enabled browser such as Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. Doing so protects the confidentiality of your personal information while it’s transmitted over the Internet. When you use the MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMY ONLINE and its applications or post on an Martial Arts Academy Online forum, chat room, or social networking service, the personal information you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. For example, if you list your name and email address in a forum posting, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
Our Company-wide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to Martial Arts Academy Online employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.